There are all kinds of superstitions surrounding curly hair. Here are some of the most ridiculous ones.
- Babies with curly hair go through more diapers than straight hair babies.
- If you have red curly hair, you are more likely to believe that there are aliens living amongst us.
- People with curly hair prefer eating popcorn by having it thrown into their mouths by another curly haired person.
- Men with curly hair secretly wish they were a bartender.
- People with naturally curly hair have more colorful dreams than people with straight hair.
- If you have tight curly hair you were a Tibetan monk in a past life.
- Curly haired kids build sand castles that last longer than straight haired kids.
- Girls with curly hair can drive a go-cart in reverse better than girls with straight hair.
- People with curly hair can figure out where the nearest coffee shop is by flipping their hair from one shoulder to the other and then back again.
- Boys with curly hair are destined to lead a mission into outer space and land their spaceship perfectly on another planet.
Many of my curly hair clients come to me with irrational beliefs, and I do my best to assure them that the superstitions that I have listed here are false. However, everything else that you have heard about curly hair is true.